Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Joined Twitter!

I'm crazy... huh? I keep hearing it's the up and coming networking site. And I also keep hearing about people who are completely addicted to it. So I figured, what the heck? Might as well try it and see if it's fun.

So check me out on Twitter and help me learn how to use it. Pretty please.

And of course don't forget about my facebook page, where I post weekly menus! All of this technology is making my head hurt... I think I need a nap. Do I need to "twitter" that? Or tweet that? Or whatever you call it?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Okay, I tried to join Twitter the other day and was confused. I need to go back into my account and see if I can figure it out. I think I might be too old and uncool and they know it and are making it deliberately complicated for me. But I will definitely check you out once I can figure it all out!