Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome!

Since becoming a stay at home Mommy, I've been spending more time in the kitchen lately and have had so much fun trying out new recipes. I'm hoping this blog will be a way for me to share my love of cooking with everyone and provide some of the recipes that have been a hit in our home.

I love making desserts, so you can expect to see quite a bit of them. And I love to try out healthy recipes, but I'm also a big fan of comfort food, so you'll find a good variety. I should forewarn everyone that I'm not a seafood eater, so you won't find any of that here. I may even throw in some restaurant and product reviews as I feel the urge to. Feel free to send me a favorite recipe and I'll give it a try and share it with everyone.

With Dylan crawling and learning to walk, my eyes are usually on him at all hours of the day, but I do manage to find some time in the kitchen a few times a week. I'm not making any promises as to how often I'll be posting, though I'm hoping that having this blog will inspire me to be creative and cook more often.

The first recipe should be posted later this week. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You know me and recipes, along with trying new things. Can't wait for your first installment. Love Jen

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be you ginny pig!!!!!